- 1 loaf Dierbergs Supremo Italiano Bread
- Olive oil no-stick cooking spray
- 1 container (1 pound) Dierbergs Signature Smokehouse Pulled chicken
- 1 package (16 ounces) thin sliced fresh mozzarella (Bel Gioioso)
- 1 cup Dierbergs Kitchen Signature House-Made Marinara Sauce
- 1 bag (8 ounces) Dierbergs shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 container (6 ounces) olive tapenade
- ½ to 1 cup Classic Basil Pesto (see recipe link in Directions)
Slice bread in half lengthwise. Slice each bread piece crosswise into 3 pieces (total of 6 pieces of bread). Place bread cut-side up on foil-lined jellyroll pan. Lightly coat top of bread with cooking spray. Broil 6 inches from heat source until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
FOR ADULTS - PESTO PIZZA: Spread some of the Classic Basil Pesto over 3 bread slices. Top each with ⅓ cup chicken and 4 fresh mozzarella slices.
Bake pizzas in 400°F. oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle olive tapenade over pesto pizzas. Serve immediately.
FOR KIDS - CHICKEN PIZZA: In medium bowl, stir together ½ cup marinara sauce and 1 cup chicken until well mixed. Spread some of the remaining marinara sauce over remaining 3 bread slices. Divide chicken among these bread slices and top each with shredded cheese.
Bake pizzas in 400°F. oven until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Kids Pizza: Calories 646 ; Fat 28g; Sat. Fat 11g; Cholesterol 86mg; Sodium 1483mg; Carbohydrate 61g; Fiber 3g; Protein 45g
Serving Size: Per adult pizza with 1 tablespoon tapenade
Cholesterol: 113 mg
Fat: 52 g
Sodium: 1076 mg
Carbohydrates: 67 g
Protein: 40 g
Saturated Fat: 14 g