- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 large Dierbergs egg, lightly beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) Dierbergs finely shredded six-cheese Italian blend (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- Fresh or roasted veggie toppings
Place cauliflower in work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade; process until very finely chopped. Place chopped cauliflower in microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave high 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
When cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap cauliflower in clean kitchen towel; twist ends of towel in opposite directions to remove excess moisture.
In medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, egg, 1 cup of the cheese, salt, and pepper until well mixed.
Press mixture onto 12-inch pizza pan that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Bake on bottom rack in 425°F. oven until lightly golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Top with pizza sauce, remaining 1 cup cheese, and toppings of your choice. Bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 77 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 649 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 16 g
Saturated Fat: N/A