- 1 package (6.5 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- ½ cup slivered red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Dierbergs finely shredded six-cheese Italian blend
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions; fit into 12-inch pizza pan. Spread ½ cup of the barbecue sauce over crust.
In medium bowl, combine chopped chicken with remaining ½ cup barbecue sauce. Arrange over sauce on pizza crust.
Sprinkle red onion and cilantro over top. Top with cheese. Bake on lower rack in 425°F. oven until cheese melts and is lightly browned, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 51 mg
Fat: 8 g
Sodium: 969 mg
Carbohydrates: 41 g
Protein: 22 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g