- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 40 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs sugar
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 1 bag (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon espresso or instant coffee powder
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Dierbergs dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large Dierbergs eggs
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup white baking chips
- ½ teaspoon solid vegetable shortening
FOR CRUST: Line 30 muffin cups with paper liners.
In medium bowl, combine wafer cookie crumbs, butter and sugar until evenly moistened. Spoon about 1 tablespoon crumb mixture into bottom of each prepared muffin cup, pressing down lightly; set aside.
FOR FILLING: In large microwave-safe bowl, combine cream, chocolate chips, and espresso powder. Microwave high 3 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch at high speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla at low speed scraping bowl occasionally until well mixed. Add eggs one at a time beating at low speed just until blended.
Stir 1 cup cream cheese mixture into reserved chocolate mixture. Beat chocolate mixture into remaining cream cheese mixture.
Divide batter among prepared muffin cups, filling to ¼ inch from top of cups. Bake in 350°F. oven until set, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool in pans on wire racks. (Centers will sink as they cool.) Chill until firm.
Remove paper liners. (Cheesecakes may be frozen in airtight container up to 1 month.)
FOR GANACHE: In 2-cup glass measure, combine chocolate chips and cream. Microwave high 1 minute. Let stand 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Spoon 1 tablespoon into center of each cheesecake. Chill at least 30 minutes.
FOR GARNISH: In 1-cup glass measure, combine baking chips and shortening. Microwave high 30 seconds. Let stand 1 minute. Stir until chips are melted and smooth. Drizzle over top of each Cheesecake.
Serving Size: Per cheesecake
Cholesterol: 61 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 113 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A