- 1 pound sirloin steak, partially frozen
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs canola oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs flour
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup dairy sour cream
- Hot cooked buttered noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Trim any visible fat from meat; slice into thin strips.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef and season with salt and pepper; cook stirring often until beef is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove beef from skillet; set aside. Repeat procedure with remaining beef.
In same skillet, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in flour, broth, and mustard; bring to a boil and cook stirring often until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in cooked beef and sour cream; cook until heated through.
Serve over noodles. If desired, garnish with parsley.
Serving Size: Per Serving without noodles
Cholesterol: 114 mg
Fat: 17 g
Sodium: 387 mg
Carbohydrates: 6 g
Protein: 38 g
Saturated Fat: N/A