- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 5 Roma tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 1 large Bland Farms® Vidalia® Onion, peeled and cut into rings
For the dressing, in a mason jar combine sugar, vinegar, hot sauce, salt and pepper, and parsley; seal and shake vigorously to combine. Add oil; seal and shake until combined.
In a large mixing bowl combine cucumbers, tomatoes and onion. Pour in dressing; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Recipe Courtesy of Bland Farms.