- 1 cup Dierbergs butter, softened
- ½ cup Dierbergs granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons cream of coconut (divided)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Dierbergs flour
- ¾ cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly toasted
- ½ cup Dierbergs powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dierbergs milk
Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending about 1 inch above sides of pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugar, 2 tablespoons of the cream of coconut, and salt at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add flour; beat at low speed just until combined. Beat in toasted coconut.
Spread dough in prepared pan. Bake in 350°F. oven until light golden brown, about 35 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes.
Use edges of foil to lift shortbread from pan onto cutting board. Cut into 12 wedges.
In small bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons cream of coconut, and milk until smooth. Drizzle over shortbread.
Store in airtight containers.
Serving Size: Per wedge
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Fat: 17 g
Sodium: 60 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A