- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Butternut Squash Noodles
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil (divided)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons white rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 3 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
Arrange butternut noodles and bell pepper side-by-side on foil-lined jellyroll pan. Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over top; toss each vegetable until well mixed. Season with salt and pepper.
Roast in 400°F. oven stirring halfway through cooking time until crisp-tender, about 12 minutes. Stir in green onions.
In 2-cup glass measure, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons oil, vinegar, lime peel and juice, honey, and sriracha until well mixed., Drizzle over noodles; toss until well mixed.
Stir in cilantro. Sprinkle peanuts over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 32 mg
Carbohydrates: 20 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A