- 1 cup Dierbergs flour
- ⅔ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped pecans, toasted
- ½ cup Dierbergs butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2¼ pounds sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 large Dierbergs egg white
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
PRALINE TOPPING: In small bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, chopped pecans, butter and ground cinnamon; set aside.
FOR SWEET POTATOES: Pierce sweet potatoes several times with tines of fork. Microwave high until tender, about 20 minutes. Let stand until cool enough to handle; remove and discard peel.
In large bowl with hand mixer, beat sweet potatoes at low speed until mashed. Add brown sugar, egg white, cream, and rum; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in 1 cup of the praline topping.
Spoon mixture into 2-quart casserole dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray; top with remaining praline topping.
Bake in 350°F. oven until heated through and internal temperature is 160°F., about 45 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 86 mg
Fat: 34 g
Sodium: 78 mg
Carbohydrates: 72 g
Protein: 7 g
Saturated Fat: N/A