- 1 carton (12 ounces) miniature heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup Dierbergs olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups arugula
- 1 package (4 ounces) Dierbergs crumbled goat cheese
In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, artichokes, and onion; set aside.
In 1-cup glass measure, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Drizzle over veggies; toss until well mixed.
Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes to develop flavors.
Divide arugula among 8 salad plates. Top each with veggie mixture. Sprinkle goat cheese over tops.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 15 mg
Fat: 10 g
Sodium: 143 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A