- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 6 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
- 3 lbs. Chicken Wings
- 1 cup Honey BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 roasted Hatch Chile Peppers, peeled; seeded; diced
- 2 Limes
Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
In a bowl, combine the rub ingredients. Add the wings to the bowl and toss and rub the wings with the seasonings. Place the wings, in a single layer, on a greased baking pan. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
In a bowl, combine the BBQ Sauce, Sriracha and Hatch Pepper. Toss the wings with ½ of the mixture and bake them for another 10 minutes. Toss the wings with the remaining sauce and bake in the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Top the wings with the zest of the limes, squeeze the lime juice over them and serve.