- 8 cups baby spinach, rinsed and drained
- 2 plums, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced (about 1 pound)
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup Major Grey’s chutney
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Dierbergs roasted cashews
- Freshly ground black pepper
FOR SALAD: In large serving bowl, combine spinach, plums, and red onion.
FOR CHUTNEY LIME VINAIGRETTE: In work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade or in blender container, combine Major Grey's Chutney, lime juice, and olive oil; process until smooth.
TO SERVE: Drizzle half of the Vinaigrette over greens; toss until well mixed. Top with cashews and season with pepper. Serve immediately with remaining Vinaigrette on the side.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 317 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A