- 1 lb. raw Swai
- 1 package Dierbergs Fajita veggies (Produce Department)
- ½ - 1 teaspoon Fajita seasoning
- ½ - 1 teaspoon Old Bay mix
- 1 package soft flour 6” Tortillas
- 1 bag shredded cabbage
- 1 pint Dierbergs Chipotle Aioli (Seafood or Deli Department)
On cutting board, cut swai into strips about 1/2” wide and 2” long. Place in bowl and add seasonings.
In skillet over medium high heat, add 1 teaspoon olive oil. Once heated, add pepper/onion fajita mix and toss 4-5 times until vegetables begin to soften. Add seasoned swai. Toss another 2-3 minutes until fish is no longer opaque.
Place swai/veggie mixture on tortilla, drizzle with Chipotle Aioli and enjoy! Lime can be added as well if desired.