- 1 carton (16 ounces) small curd cottage cheese
- 1 carton (8 ounces) dairy sour cream
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded 4-cheese Mexican cheese blend
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1½ cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
In large bowl, stir together cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, salt, pepper, cheese blend, and chiles until well mixed. Stir in potatoes.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
In small bowl, stir together crushed chips and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake in 375°F. oven until center is bubbly, about 60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 44 mg
Fat: 17 g
Sodium: 444 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Protein: 12 g
Saturated Fat: N/A