- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs Bakery coarse sugar
- 1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- ½ teaspoon powdered sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
FOR CINNAMON SUGAR: In small bowl, combine coarse sugar and cinnamon until well mixed.
FOR SNOCKERDOODLES: Brush top edge of 2 martini glasses with Baileys Irish Cream. Fill saucer with Cinnamon Sugar.
Hold glass parallel to table. Dab rim into cinnamon sugar while slowly turning glass so only outer edge is covered. Shake off any excess.
Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add remaining ingredients. Shake vigorously until chilled.
Strain into rimmed glasses.
Serving Size: Nutrition not available.
Saturated Fat: N/A