- 8 Dierbergs Signature Taco Bratwurst links
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch diameter), warmed
- 5 ounces Marcoot Jersey Creamery Hatch Pepper Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 2¼ cups)
Remove casing from sausage links. Crumble sausage into large skillet.
Add olive oil; cook, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon to break up meat into small pieces, until sausage is lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain off any fat.
Add pineapple, bell pepper, and red onion; cook stirring occasionally until veggies soften, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Top warm tortillas with sausage mixture and shredded cheese.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 96 mg
Fat: 39 g
Sodium: 1415 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Protein: 26 g
Saturated Fat: N/A