- ¼ cup lemon vodka
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ pound medium (31 to 40 count) shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 container (12 ounces) Dierbergs Dill Dip
- 4 slices toasted or grilled artisan bread
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Fresh snipped dill
In medium saucepan, bring vodka, lemon juice, and garlic to a boil over medium-high heat.
Add shrimp; cook until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, about 2 to 3 minutes. Place shrimp on plate; cover and chill 15 minutes. Reserve vodka mixture in saucepan.
Spread 2 tablespoons Dill Dip over each bread slice. Top with shrimp, parmesan, lemon peel, and dill. Drizzle some of the reserved vodka mixture over tops.
Serving Size: Per Tartine
Cholesterol: 108 mg
Fat: 25 g
Sodium: 1044 mg
Carbohydrates: 37 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: N/A