- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) Ultra Pure (26 to 30 count) shrimp, thawed, peeled leaving tails intact, and deveined
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs flour
- 1 teaspoon chicken base
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) Dierbergs Fresh Angel Hair Pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook stirring often 1 to 2 minutes.
Add shrimp; cook stirring frequently until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, about 4 to 6 minutes. Place shrimp in bowl; set aside.
In same skillet, whisk cream, wine, lemon peel and juice, flour, chicken base, and white pepper into drippings; cook over low heat whisking constantly until reduced and slightly thickened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in ¼ cup of the parmesan.
Divide pasta evenly among 4 dinner plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Garnish with remaining parmesan and fresh parsley.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 36 g
Sodium: 816 mg
Carbohydrates: 68 g
Protein: 35 g
Saturated Fat: 31 g