- 11 cup Dierbergs Fresh Cut Chopped Onions
- 1 cup Dierbergs Fresh Cut Chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds diced Homegrown Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 8 large Dierbergs eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 carton (4 ounces) Dierbergs crumbled feta cheese
Place onion and bell pepper on foil-lined 17 x 11-inch jellyroll pan. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables; season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables in even layer.
Bake in 375°F. oven until tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
In large bowl, stir together tomatoes, tomato paste, horseradish, garlic, cumin, and turmeric. Pour over vegetables in pan; stir until well mixed. Spread mixture in even layer. Bake until sauce is slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
Using back of spoon, make 8 shallow indentations in sauce. Crack one egg into each indentation. Bake until whites are set or to desired doneness, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Season with pepper. Sprinkle feta over top. Serve with toasted bread.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 21 g
Sodium: 890 mg
Carbohydrates: 21 g
Protein: 25 g
Saturated Fat: N/A