- 2 cups red grapes, halved
- ⅓ cup minced parsley
- 1 container (4.3 ounces) pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons grated grapefruit peel
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (10 count) wild caught fresh sea scallops
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 4 thick slices Dierbergs Bakery Italian bread, brushed with olive oil
In small bowl, combine grapes, parsley, pomegranate seeds, grapefruit peel, and garlic until well mixed. Let stand 15 minutes to develop flavors.
Pat scallops dry with paper towels. In large skillet, melt butter with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook until browned, about 2 minutes.
Turn scallops, reduce heat, and cook until opaque throughout and lightly browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer scallops to plate.
In same skillet, cook bread slices until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side.
Divide scallops among 4 serving plates., Top each with Gremolata. Serve with toasted bread.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 43 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 760 mg
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Protein: 20 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g