- ¼ cup Dierbergs butter
- ¼ cup minced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1½ pounds sea bass, halibut, or cod
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
In medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green pepper and onion; cook stirring often until onion wilts, about 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce until well mixed. Stir in bread crumbs and parmesan cheese; set aside.
Cut sea bass into 4 serving-size pieces. Place on foil-lined jellyroll pan. Place asparagus around sea bass. Drizzle olive oil over top of sea bass and asparagus; season with salt and pepper. Top sea bass with bread crumb mixture.
Bake in 400°F. oven until internal temperature of sea bass is 145°F., about 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve sea bass with asparagus.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 102 mg
Fat: 23 g
Sodium: 379 mg
Carbohydrates: 16 g
Protein: 36 g
Saturated Fat: 10 g