- 6 cups sage and onion cubed stuffing mix
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 teaspoons dry rubbed sage
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
In large bowl, combine stuffing mix, corn, and sage; set aside.
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, mushrooms, and garlic; cook stirring often until onion wilts and mushrooms are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add veggies to dressing mixture in bowl. Drizzle broth and sherry over dressing; toss until well mixed.
Place dressing in 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
Cover and bake in 350°F. oven 50 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 552 mg
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Protein: 6 g
Saturated Fat: N/A