- 4 Dierbergs Signature Fresh Ground Beef Chuck patties (4 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 carton (8.25 ounces) beef stock
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- Hot buttered noodles or mashed potatoes
Season both sides of patties with salt and pepper. In large skillet, cook patties over medium-high heat until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate; cover and keep warm.
In same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper; cook stirring frequently until mushrooms are browned, about 5 minutes.
Stir in broth and Worcestershire. Return patties to skillet, cover, and cook until internal temperature is 160°F., about 10 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook stirring frequently until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve over hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 94 mg
Fat: 27 g
Sodium: 239 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Protein: 22 g
Saturated Fat: N/A