- 1 red bell pepper, quartered, seeded, and deveined
- 1 poblano pepper, quartered, seeded, and deveined
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup Dierbergs frozen corn, thawed and drained
Place peppers, skin-side up, on foil-lined baking sheet; broil until skin is black and blistered. Fold foil around peppers; let steam at room temperature until skin has softened, about 5 minutes.
Remove and discard blackened skin; coarsely chop peppers.
In medium bowl, coarsely mash avocados. Stir in cilantro, lime juice, salt, and hot pepper sauce until well mixed. Stir in chopped peppers and corn.
Cover tightly and chill 1 to 2 hours to develop flavors.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Serving Size: Per 2 tablespoons
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Fat: 3 g
Sodium: 76 mg
Carbohydrates: 5 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: N/A