- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter
- 3 cups Dierbergs pecan halves
- 1 cup roasted and salted pepitas (Dierbergs Bulk Foods)
- ¼ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped crystallized ginger
In medium skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add pecans and pepitas; cook stirring often until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes.
In small bowl, stir together brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until well mixed. Stir in dried cranberries and crystallized ginger.
Sprinkle over nuts; stir until well coated and sugar is just beginning to melt. Place mixture on parchment paper; cool completely.
Serving Size: Per ¼ cup
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Fat: 18 g
Sodium: 31 mg
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g