- 30 large baby bella or button mushrooms (1½-inch diameter)
- 4 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 package (4 ounces) diced prosciutto
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Additional Italian bread crumbs
- Fresh herb sprigs
Rinse mushrooms and pat dry; remove and discard stems. Place mushrooms in large reclosable plastic bag; add butter and olive oil. Seal bag; shake to coat.
In medium bowl, stir together pecans, bread crumbs, and prosciutto. Add cheese; stir until well mixed.
Spoon mixture into mushroom caps. Place mushrooms on parchment-lined jellyroll pan; drizzle any remaining butter mixture over mushrooms. Sprinkle mushroom tops with additional bread crumbs.
Bake in 375°F. oven until heated through, about 10 minutes. Place on serving platter; garnish with fresh herb sprigs.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 9 mg
Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 148 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A