- ½ cup water
- ½ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 1 large slices jalapeño
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry white wine (Pinot Grigio), chilled
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) carbonated lemon-lime soda, chilled
- ½ to ⅔ cup Jalapeño Simple Syrup
- Fresh jalapeño slices (optional)
FOR JALAPEÑO SIMPLE SYRUP: In small saucepan, combine water, sugar, and jalapeño over medium-high heat; cook stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer without stirring 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; remove and discard solids. Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
FOR SPRITZER: In large clear pitcher, combine all ingredients except jalapeño slices; stir gently to combine.
Serve in glasses over ice. Garnish with jalapeño slices, if desired.
Serving Size: Nutrition not available.
Saturated Fat: N/A