- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Dierbergs Fresh Cut Yellow Onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package Dierbergs Fresh Cut Red Bell Pepper
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds Impossible Plant-Based Hamburger
- 1 can (28 ounce) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn, drained
In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, peppers, and garlic; sauté until tender, about 6 minutes. Add all spices, salt, and tomato paste. Stir mixture to coat vegetables and cook, stirring for 3 minutes. Add Impossible Plant-Based Hamburger and cook until no longer pink.
Add tomato sauce and crushed tomatoes; allow mixture to simmer for 20 minutes. Add beans and corn; bring back to simmer. Serve with desired toppings.