- 1½ cups chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 15 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Dierbergs powdered sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 20 miniature peanut butter cups, chilled and coarsely chopped (divided)
In medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray.
Bake in 350˚F. oven 10 minutes; cool completely.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter at medium speed until light and creamy. Fold in whipped cream. Fold in half of the chopped candies until well combined.
Spread into baked pie crust. Top with remaining chopped candies.
Chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 82 mg
Fat: 40 g
Sodium: 377 mg
Carbohydrates: 48 g
Protein: 10 g
Saturated Fat: N/A