- 4 cups peeled and chopped peaches (about 2 pounds)
- ¾ cup peach schnapps (divided)
- 1 package (3 ounces) frozen ladyfingers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Ground cinnamon
In medium bowl, combine peaches and ½ cup of the peach schnapps; set aside.
Brush some of the remaining ¼ cup peach schnapps over flat side of ladyfingers; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at low speed until combined. Slowly beat in remaining peach schnapps until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Fold in whipped topping; set aside.
Place 2 rows ladyfinger in single layer in bottom of 8-inch square pan. Spread 1 cup cream cheese mixture over top. Spoon half the peach mixture over top. Spread 1 cup cream cheese mixture over peaches. Repeat layers.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 36 mg
Fat: 15 g
Sodium: 165 mg
Carbohydrates: 46 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A