- 4 cups peeled and chopped fresh homegrown peaches
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs butter, melted
- ¾ cup Dierbergs sugar
- 2½ tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup Dierbergs sugar
- 7 tablespoons Dierbergs butter, softened
- 1 large Dierbergs egg
- 1¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Dierbergs flour
- Dierbergs vanilla ice cream
In large bowl, combine peaches, blackberries, lemon juice, and the melted butter.
In medium bowl, stir together the ¾ cup sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Sprinkle over peach mixture; gently stir until well mixed.
Divide peach mixture evenly among 8 ramekins or custard cups that have been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
FOR TOPPING: In large mixer bowl, beat the 1 cup sugar and softened butter at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat until well combined. Stir in flour (batter will be stiff).
Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on top of filling.
Place ramekins on foil-lined jellyroll pan. Bake in 450˚F. oven 8 minutes. Reduce oven to 350˚F. and bake until topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 12 mg
Carbohydrates: 69 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: N/A