- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 package (12 to 14 ounces) kielbasa, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 package (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 carton (8.25 ounces) chicken stock
- 1 package (9 ounces) Dierbergs Kitchens fresh penne or cresta pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa, Brussels sprouts, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes; cook stirring frequently 5 minutes.
Add stock; reduce heat, cover, and cook stirring occasionally until veggies are crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Stir in cooked pasta until heated through. Place in individual serving bowls; top with parmesan cheese. Season with pepper.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 82 mg
Fat: 33 g
Sodium: 940 mg
Carbohydrates: 41 g
Protein: 19 g
Saturated Fat: N/A