- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen dinner rolls
- ¾ cup finely chopped Dierbergs pecans
- ½ cup Dierbergs granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Dierbergs butter, melted
- 1 package (3.5 ounces) cook and serve butterscotch pudding and pie filling
- ½ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
Lightly coat 9 x 13-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange frozen rolls in single layer; cover tightly with plastic wrap that has been coated with cooking spray. Let stand at room temperature until partially thawed.
In small bowl, combine pecans, granulated sugar, and cinnamon.
Dip each roll into meted butter; then coat with pecan mixture. Place in 12-cup Bundt pan that has been coated with no-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle dry pudding mix and any remaining pecan mixture over rolls. Stir brown sugar into any remaining melted butter; spoon over rolls.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap; chill several hours or overnight. (Rolls will rise to top of pan.)
Remove plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes. Bake on jellyroll pan in 325°F. oven until golden brown, about 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 20 mg
Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 304 mg
Carbohydrates: 64 g
Protein: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g