- 1 carton (8.25 ounces) chicken stock (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs canola oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bag (12 ounces) California stir-fry veggies (Dierbergs Produce Department)
- 1 cup Mongolian-Style BBQ Sauce (P.F. Chang’s) (divided)
- 1 pound Dierbergs Bob’s Smokehouse Pulled Chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) stir-fry corn, drained
- Hot cooked jasmine rice
In small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of the stock and cornstarch; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, combine oil, ginger root, and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add stir-fry veggies and ½ cup of the stock; cover and cook 3 minutes.
Whisk together ⅔ cup of the BBQ Sauce and remaining stock; stir into veggies and cook 1 minute., Add chicken and corn; stir-fry until heated through., Stir in cornstarch mixture; cook until thickened, about 1 minute., Serve over hot cooked rice with remaining ⅓ cup BBQ Sauce, if desired.
Serving Size: Per serving without rice
Cholesterol: 67 mg
Fat: 9 g
Sodium: 1449 mg
Carbohydrates: 51 g
Protein: 26 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g