- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs powdered sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups Dierbergs powdered sugar
- ¼ cup Dierbergs milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (10 ounces) shortbread cookies (Lorna Doone)
- 1 carton (6 ounces) fresh blackberries (divided)
- 1 carton (6 ounces) fresh raspberries (divided)
In medium bowl, stir together strawberries and the 3 tablespoons sugar until well mixed. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, the 2 cups powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla until well mixed. Gently fold in whipped topping; set aside.
Place 16 cookies in single layer in bottom of 8-inch square pan. Dollop 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture over top; use back of spoon or off-set spatula to spread into even layer. Spoon half of the strawberries along with some of the juice over top. Sprinkle half of the blackberries and half of the raspberries over top. Dollop 1 cup of the cream cheese mixture over berries; spread into even layer.
Repeat layers with remaining cookies, cream cheese mixture, and berries. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 28 g
Sodium: 328 mg
Carbohydrates: 90 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: N/A