- 3 cartons (6 ounces each) fresh blackberries
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup Dierbergs powdered sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 1 Dierbergs Bakehouse Angel Food Cake Half (12 ounces), cut into ½-inch cubes
Reserve 12 blackberries for garnish. Place remaining blackberries in medium bowl. Add granulated sugar; gently toss blackberries until well coated. Let berries stand for 10 to 15 minutes to release their juices.
In large chilled mixer bowl, beat cream and powdered sugar at medium speed until stiff peaks form; reserve 1 cup for garnish.
In second medium bowl, stir lemon curd until smooth. Fold in remaining sweetened whipped cream.
Divide half of the cake cubes among twelve 8-ounce mason jars.
Top each with 3 to 4 blackberries and 1 heaping tablespoon lemon curd mixture. Repeat layers.
Garnish each with dollop of reserved sweetened whipped cream and blackberry. Chill until ready to serve.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 73 mg
Fat: 16 g
Sodium: 99 mg
Carbohydrates: 37 g
Protein: 3 g
Saturated Fat: N/A