- 12 hard-cooked large Dierbergs eggs, halved
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup frozen cooked lobster meat, thawed, drained, and chopped (about 4 ounces)
- 4 slices bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
Remove yolks from cooked eggs and place in medium bowl; set whites aside.
Mash yolks with potato masher or fork until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise and Dijon until well mixed. Stir in lobster, bacon, and cheese.
Spoon or scoop yolk mixture into egg white halves.
Chill at least 15 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Per egg half
Cholesterol: 104 mg
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 126 mg
Carbohydrates: <1 g
Protein: 5 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g