- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 carton (8 ounces) light dairy sour cream
- 6 slices bacon, diced and cooked crisp
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Dierbergs shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup very thinly sliced green onion
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
Pour 1 inch water into large saucepan; place steamer basket over water. Place cauliflower in basket. Bring water to a boil; cover and steam until very tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
Place cooked cauliflower in work bowl of food processor fitted with steel knife blade; add sour cream and process until very smooth.
Place mixture in large bowl; stir in bacon, cheese, and green onion. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle additional cheese over top, if desired.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 31 mg
Fat: 10 g
Sodium: 240 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 8 g
Saturated Fat: N/A