- 1 box Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces Monterey cheese, shredded
- ½ pound bacon, cooked & coarsely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced for garnish
- Ranch dressing, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375°. Spread frozen Bell & Evans Chicken Nuggets on a baking sheet and bake for a total of 25-30 minutes until golden brown or thoroughly cooked to an internal of 170°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top nuggets with BBQ sauce, cheese and bacon. Continue baking for 5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Remove from oven. Season with fresh lime juice, salt and pepper. Garnish with green onion and a drizzle of ranch dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Bell & Evans