- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), pounded to ½ inch thick
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dried orzo pasta
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup dry vermouth
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 container (5 ounces) baby arugula
In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and seasoning with salt and pepper; cook until browned, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to platter; cover and keep warm.
In same skillet, combine orzo, broth, vermouth, lemon peel and juice, capers, and garlic; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer stirring occasionally until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
Return chicken to skillet during last 5 minutes of cooking time.
Divide arugula among 4 individual plates. Top each with chicken and orzo.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 83 mg
Fat: 11 g
Sodium: 419 mg
Carbohydrates: 35 g
Protein: 33 g
Saturated Fat: N/A