- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 cups diced turkey
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Dierbergs four cheese Mexican cheese blend
- 10 corn tortillas (6-inch diameter), cut into ½ inch strips
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook stirring occasionally until onion wilts, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in soups until well mixed. Add tomatoes, oregano, cumin, and chili powder; cook stirring occasionally for 8 minutes.
Place half the turkey in 9 x 13-inch baking dish that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Top with half the soup mixture, half the cheese, and half the tortilla strips. Repeat layers.
Bake in 350°F. oven until bubbly, about 45 to 55 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 1122 mg
Carbohydrates: 30 g
Protein: 26 g
Saturated Fat: N/A