- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs olive oil (divided)
- 4 Dierbergs Kitchen Signature Italian Sausage links
- 2 cups diced red onion
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 package (12 ounces) Dierbergs Fresh Cut Brussels Sprouts
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sausage links; cook turning frequently until browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer to plate.
In same skillet, add onion, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper; cook stirring occasionally until onion is browned, about 7 minutes.
Add broth, vinegar, and mustard; stirring to scrape browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add sausages and Brussels sprouts; reduce heat, cover, and simmer stirring occasionally until internal temperature of sausage is 155°F., about 20 minutes.
Stir in grapes. Sprinkle oregano over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 80 mg
Fat: 20 g
Sodium: 543 mg
Carbohydrates: 31 g
Protein: 25 g
Saturated Fat: 6 g