- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs canola oil
- 2 pounds chuck roast, large diced
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- ¾ cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 1 package (8 ounces) mushrooms, quartered
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- Hot mashed potatoes
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef; cook stirring occasionally until beef is browned, about 6 minutes.
Place meat in 4-quart slow cooker that has been lightly coated with no-stick cooking spray. Repeat with remaining oil and beef.
Add remaining ingredients except mashed potatoes. Cover and cook 6 hours on low heat setting or 4 hours on high heat setting.
Serve over mashed potatoes.
Serving Size: Per Serving without mashed potatoes
Cholesterol: 61 mg
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 607 mg
Carbohydrates: 11 g
Protein: 27 g
Saturated Fat: 4 g