- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs butter
- ½ cup Dierbergs chopped pecans
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium homegrown zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 medium homegrown yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup Dierbergs crumbled cheese (goat, feta, gorgonzola, or blue)
In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add pecans and season with salt and pepper; cook stirring often until fragrant, about 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to plate; set aside to cool.
Brush squash with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place on grid over medium-high heat; grill, turning frequently until tender and lightly charred, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Cut squash into bite-size pieces. Place in serving bowl.
In 1-cup glass measure, combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon peel and juice, and thyme. Drizzle over veggies; toss gently until well mixed. Sprinkle cheese and pecans over top.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 24 mg
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Protein: 2 g
Saturated Fat: N/A