- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Dierbergs extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- ¼ cup finely diced yellow squash
- ¼ cup finely diced zucchini
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded fontina cheese
Remove stems and gills from portabellas being careful not to break sides of mushrooms.
Brush both sides of portabellas with olive oil; place stem-side up on cutting board.
In small bowl, stir together diced vegetables and seasonings. Divide vegetable mixture between mushrooms; top with cheese.
Place each mushroom on piece of foil, turn up edges of foil to catch any melted cheese that may escape.
Place foil with mushrooms on grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until mushrooms and veggies are tender and cheese is melted, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 38 mg
Fat: 13 g
Sodium: 542 mg
Carbohydrates: 7 g
Protein: 9 g
Saturated Fat: N/A