- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 package (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 8 large Dierbergs eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dierbergs Kitchen Signature Chardonnay Shallot Butter, plus additional for toast
- 1 package (0.25 ounce) fresh chives, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup Dierbergs dairy sour cream or crème fraîche
- 4 slices crusty multi-grain bread, toasted
In large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add green onion; cook stirring often until tender, about 3 minutes. Add spinach; cook stirring often until wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to plate; set aside.
Use paper towel to wipe out any excess moisture from skillet; set skillet aside.
In medium bowl, beat eggs, water, salt, and white pepper until well mixed.
In reserved skillet, melt Chardonnay Butter over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture, chives, and tarragon; cook gently stirring until eggs are just set. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach mixture. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
Spread each slice of toast with Chardonnay Butter; top with eggs and dollop of sour cream.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 395 mg
Fat: 21 g
Sodium: 937 mg
Carbohydrates: 25 g
Protein: 17 g
Saturated Fat: 8 g