- 1 pound Dierbergs lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar (26 ounces) tomato basil pasta sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 carton (15 ounces) light ricotta cheese
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces dumpling egg noodles (2 cups), cooked according to package directions
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Dierbergs shredded six-cheese Italian blend
Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble ground beef into skillet; add garlic and cook stirring occasionally until browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Drain off any fat.
Stir in pasta sauce and water; simmer for 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 cups ground beef mixture. Layer half of the cooked noodles over remaining ground beef mixture in skillet., Top with ricotta mixture, remaining noodles, and reserved ground beef mixture. Sprinkle six-cheese blend over top.
Cover and cook over low heat until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 79 mg
Fat: 12 g
Sodium: 676 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Protein: 26 g
Saturated Fat: N/A