- 1 package (30 count) Dierbergs Kitchen Mini Fillo Pastry Shells
- 4 ounces (½ of 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 can (6.5 ounces) white crab meat, drained and flaked
- Sweet and sour sauce
Place pastry shells on jellyroll pan; set aside.
In medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, bell pepper, green onion, garlic, and soy sauce until well mixed. Stir in crab meat.
Divide mixture evenly among pastry shells. Bake in 350°F. oven until heated through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
Serving Size: Per 1 appetizer
Cholesterol: 8 mg
Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 47 mg
Carbohydrates: 2 g
Protein: 1 g
Saturated Fat: N/A