- 1 jar (10 to 12 ounces) cherry preserves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup firmly packed Dierbergs brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1-inch thick)
- Dierbergs canola oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
In medium saucepan, combine preserves, onion, chili sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ground red pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Rub both sides of pork chops with oil; season with salt and pepper. Place chops on oiled grid over medium-high heat; cover and grill until browned on bottom side, about 4 minutes.
Turn chops over; spread sauce over chops. Grill until internal temperature is 150˚F., about 4 minutes. Serve with reserved sauce.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 72 mg
Fat: 8 g
Sodium: 698 mg
Carbohydrates: 49 g
Protein: 29 g
Saturated Fat: N/A