- 1 tablespoon Dierbergs olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Dierbergs flour
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 bottle (3.5 ounces) capers, rinsed and drained (⅓ cup)
- 1 box (16 ounces) Dierbergs penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, and garlic; cook stirring occasionally until browned on all sides, about 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook stirring occasionally for 1 minute. Whisk in broth, wine, lemon peel, and lemon juice; cook until mixture thickens, about 1 minute. Stir in capers.
Add cooked pasta and parsley; toss until well mixed.
Serving Size: Per Serving
Cholesterol: 62 mg
Fat: 5 g
Sodium: 287 mg
Carbohydrates: 47 g
Protein: 28 g
Saturated Fat: N/A